Subject: [Leica] marriage
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 19:03:45 -0400

That's what my son is telling me.  He has been living with his girlfriend
for 7 years and they have just bought a house together!  When I ask about
marriage, they both say that every friend they have who has gotten married
has ended up divorced within a year or two.  They are actually afraid of
marriage.  What has happened?  Why is marriage a threat instead of a
promise?

Maybe we should move this to the Forum.

Tina