Subject: [Leica] Another MM write-up
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:56:45 +0100
References: <CBE896A7.1ED0B%mark@rabinergroup.com> <9BA43CA611694CE3B811931EEDA30BC3@syneticfeba505> <1338226456.33555.YahooMailNeo@web87303.mail.ird.yahoo.com> <CAH1UNJ0QfnidX8wwd=0iDj=AyTAh7zMe+0-rE0B1UntaZYXaiw@mail.gmail.com> <1923DF8A-67F5-403E-9DBA-7727FD985360@gmail.com> <6D66DBEB-E35C-444B-97DE-38D89A4A7BEC@btinternet.com> <CAH1UNJ2RHuZDLSumL7aEV0essH4XOWF6g9wATzXc_N-NenNFZg@mail.gmail.com>

If I was looking for value I'd get a much less expensive camera than either
the D800 or Fuji. They are very nearly as far up the diminishing returns
curve as the M9.
FD