Subject: [Leica] Another MM write-up
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 07:57:40 -0700

Quite frankly they are not the least bit stupid when it comes at attempts to
make money!

If they only make 1000 they all become toys for the rich and that of
collectors. ERGO: the price will forever remain high and a play thing for
the rich.

If they had any credibility at all as a decent manufacturer they may have
some thoughts about? If nothing else a far more economical version for the
millions of followers who've been faithful to them for 50 plus years buying
bodies and lenses. We are not all millionaires despite what their marketing
people may think. And yes they're only after a small market of very flush
people wherever/whatever that market maybe on planet Earth.

I'm more than thrilled the MM is available without question. As usual I'm
sorry about it's arrival date as I am with the digital world......... "IT'S
ALL 60 YEARS TOO LATE!" :-(

Although when I win the lottery I'll have a couple of them in the blink of
an eye to finish out my career until I'm at least 95 or more! "Just call me
the "Old Dreamer!" :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted.
-