Subject: [Leica] Happy BD, Ted: RESPONSE. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 22:52:27 -0700

Hi Crew-LUG Family,
Thank you all so very much for your wonderful "Happy Birthday Wishes!" Quite
frankly this particular one was and is extra special, simply because my dear
wife Irene passed away March 25th and would've celebrated her birthday on
May 25 and would have been the same age! So we celebrated both BD's every
year for 63 years on May 26th right in the middle. :-) So this 83rd is more
than a year change.

It will forever be more than just another birthday, but a time to reflect
and remember all the beautiful and wonderful time we shared throughout our
lives with our children and friends.

Your posts have been printed and saved along with other memorabilia of our
being married those many years. This is another aspect to become part of the
National Archives of Canada Ted Grant Photography collection with it's
280,000 images.

Thank you all for your kindness and wishes.
g'night,

ted.