Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fujicolor Press 800
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:56:32 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED & SAID:

> I just started scanning a bunch of Fujicolor Press 800 negatives which I
> have been dreading because I usually have terrible time converting and
> color balancing color negatives.  These look like they might be ok though!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/143476719
>
> No noise removal and just Auto Tone on everything.

Hi Tina,
Looks OK from here. I'd just keep doing what you are doing and as long as it
looks "cool and OK" to your eyes I wouldn't change anything. UNLESS?

You did the auto thing and for some reason it just doesn't look right or
feel right in yer gut? If so? Tweak it and see if it looks better? If not,
just return to the auto thing and leave it be! :-) It's the KISS treatment!
:-)
cheers,
ted