Subject: [Leica] IMG: Menage a Trois Under the Pear Tree
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:47:24 -0700

You see this is why the LUG and the folks are the best in the world when it
comes to, "Certainly the best photographers in the world!" Well Ok, pretty
dang close. ;-) ;-)

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT  ???????????
We are human beings of many stripes and colours, language and professions
who enjoy the wildest and craziest conversations, topics and photos! WHY?
Simply because we are family with an occasional slight internal feud.....
"But no blood letting! A biting comment on occasion!" Usually followed with
an apology of some making. :-)

It still comes down to the "SALOON KEEPER!" Our very own Brian Reid who
started it all, set the rules and regs of deportment and language one on to
the other! So when a funny little duck photo comes along we can all
appreciate the humour of it.

Thanks Tina for the photo and to the family for making this what it is....
The best site in the world of the internet!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)