Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fujicolor Press 800
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:34:44 -0500

Actually looks like older color film from the 60's and given this type
of image I think that works just fine.

Back in the days of using just film at weddings I always used Press
800 because it scanned so well. I don't think Kodak ever caught up the
superiority of Press 800.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com