Subject: [Leica] I'm not the barkeeper, BUT ENOUGH WHINING
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:18:49 -0500

Gang:

If there is enough time to shoot photos with a Leica and continue this
conversation, there is enough time to look harder for better paying or
more work so one can buy the Hermes limited edition or whatever. If
circumstances limit someone to a particular area, do what one can
there. Don't blame others or the government.

The only blame I'll pass is to the enablers in congress who, over the
years, allowed the US tax code to metastasize into an unwieldy black
hole riddled with loopholes that is fair only in its national
unfairness -- for worse or for better in every element at every level
of the equation. Don't fire back with the influence allegedly wielded
by special interests; people on both sides of the aisle can, "Just say
no." If the guy or gal you voted for is part of what you perceive as
the problem, vote against him at the next opportunity. Again, just say
no. I've been voting no for awhile.

This list is an escape to discuss photography, share images, answer
technical queries, talk on occasion about scotch, ask for advice, and
even socialize. Recreation and some business, I believe. Take the self
pity and caterwauling elsewhere.

I've been trying for a long time not to shout because I enjoy this
list and the many people I've come to know on and off line. But I
finally had to yell.

Best to all.

Greg Rubenstein