Subject: [Leica] 280mm 2.8
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 22:15:36 +0200

Dear Ted,

I've take a look to your gallery, for me this image is iconic

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ted+grant/sp/Diver+Barcelona+Olympics.jpg.html

Why?... I still remember I've admired this picture in La Vanguardia
newspaper, and now I know the author and he is my friend!

Wonderful Gallery, we wait for your book!

cheers
Lluis

El 28/04/2012, a las 6:35, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: