Subject: [Leica] 280 2.8 SOLD
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:40:13 -0700

Hi crew,
This is for all those who made offers, enquiries and asked about the 280mm
lens. I truly thank you all.

However, I received an offer impossible to refuse or look for another to
begin a bidding battle. That isn't my game at any time.

To those who made offers I thank you most graciously and am only sorry I
couldn't have had several 280's given your kindness in making offers.

Time moves on, gear comes and goes for many reasons. I must say this
particular lens has enjoyed some great world wide adventures and given me
wonderful results. Never failed me from it's first exposures covering the
1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles to the Summer Olympics in Barcelona
1992, my last.
Thank you.
kindest regards,
ted