Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Band
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:06:52 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED:

Tina my dear lady,
If we didn't have all the electronic whiz-bang adjustment stuff kicking
around that WE DO. It would be like in the good old days of simple pure
Kodachrome images!   ............. nobody would be talking about HDR? And
all the other new fangled words and adjustments possible to do!

It was far better when life was "KISS SIMPLE!" We looked at a slide and
offered something like .... "Nice colour shot!" Or "beautiful colours, super
picture, love it!" CLEAN AND SIMPLE!

TODAY??????? Well hell there is so much electronic crap that in many cases
it completely screws a picture up! Obviously it creates a gazillion million
opinions from computer screen to screen, a thousand times over simply
because not every computer screen sees and colours the exact same image
around the world!
ERGO: A million different opinions to make the image better? Worse? Good?
Bad or ugly?

As I said earlier:  "STAND TALL DEAR LADY AND DO WHAT YOU'VE DONE FOR YEARS!
" Trusted your gut and done your own thing as you felt it! Not the opinions
of 22,000 offerings! :-) Don't you just love it?" ;-)

cheers,
old doc ted! :-)

" <images at comporium.net>