Subject: [Leica] Doisneau
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:58:31 +0200

Hi Ted, buenos dias amigo

What a nice surprise when I've opened my e-mails, thank you very much
for your really nice compliment, you made me the day! I think in our
days there is a photograph who has captured very nice master shots of
the live in Paris and other places, Peter Turnley, I like very much
his work.

I love Doineau, he is one of my favorites, or maybe the favorite, he
is the photograph of the soul, of the nostalgia, his shots of moments
of persons, places... are really irrepeteable. HCB is the photograph
of the precision, the decisive moment, Doisneau captures the soul.

Thank you very much again

cheers
Lluis

El 14/04/2012, a las 4:02, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>