Subject: [Leica] Xpan
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:31:02 -0400

The "rumor" probably came a week and a half ago from a thing called the
Leica User's group.

You know one could used the term "rumor" and say where you got it from and
make it more than just plainly ridiculous. But they don't need  to it gets
chatted up like crazy anyway.
We have very few rules on this list. But chatting up ghost ware should
probably be one of them.

Because I can guess the tower size of the new Eiffel tower they're going to
build in Morocco.
Word is there's going to be one. They say Morocco/ I don't know if I was
going to build one I'd put a Brooklyn Bridge right next to it and have the
crew working on both simultaneously. Sell both ahead of time to the same
sucker. The Bridge will be made of titanium and the tower of regurgitated
carbon filings.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/