Subject: [Leica] IMGS: NYC Washington Square Pillow Fight 2012
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 09:12:06 -0400

I just started using a new build of Darktable so the contrast issue
probably lies there. Or perhaps my puffy eyes from the allergies this
event stirred up. I'm going to go back tonight and pick out the RAW
files that I like then process them again using my usual tools and a
channel mixer instead of the newest "lightroom" for Linux.

It was a fun time, yes. Thanks for the comments, and the note on
contrast. (could just be my laptop, too.)

Phil Forrest