Subject: [Leica] IMG: Public Utility Modernization
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:19:39 -0400

Reminds me of when I lived in Santa Fe, the city was thinking of setting
up a city-wide wifi network that any citizen could use for free to get
online in public places. A bunch of the wingnuts that Santa Fe attracts an
abundance of started shrieking about the 'radiation' from all those
transmitters. Funny how there was no complaint about all the radio, TV,
cell phone, police radio, etc. transmissions that constantly pass through
our bodies. The wifi thing, that would kill us all!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook