Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M9 ouch. now spite
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:18:48 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1Brf4W4ZKM4GmdTRHAi5ewdk3O27aOQZYeVnAYFzVaSCg@mail.gmail.com> <139DDE1A-105B-497C-9BBB-4657AAA22E39@sfr.fr> <CAF8hL-FbTiz-ZMY24CJz4VkouQuGQ95+Xuvp1ib1BStVNPS14A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CHqcCX6Y=FVt2C7U7FuC3TmXx02Y+YxwMdDAA1qQDGQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CDkUdO5ZzcEVzA_vxfgX_5A1jz=fk+CDjh7K7K4YACNg@mail.gmail.com> <C56A6D9F-7B3E-4321-81D3-AFD5B339BA3E@gmail.com> <EDD0E0C5667C4CD9AF76D76827CAED17@syneticfeba505> <20120330190336.65a7fde6@linux-pfy5.site> <CAF8hL-HdX8w4f5Wuy=wNTP4-EJMdMxGsBgOQbVe694KHi8YFig@mail.gmail.com>

It's also an act of spiteful defiance against myself and my school.
They talk a lot of success stories of working in the media (yeah people
from decades ago) but lately only 3 people who have graduated in the
last 3 years are working in a journalistic capacity. Everyone else is
working at or as:
Trader Joes, Whole Foods, bartending, hotel concierges, phone call
centers, retail sales, et al.

I'm gunning for a career in healthcare probably.

Phil Forrest

--
philforrest.wordpress.com
gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest