Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M9 ouch. now spite
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:48:49 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1Brf4W4ZKM4GmdTRHAi5ewdk3O27aOQZYeVnAYFzVaSCg@mail.gmail.com> <139DDE1A-105B-497C-9BBB-4657AAA22E39@sfr.fr> <CAF8hL-FbTiz-ZMY24CJz4VkouQuGQ95+Xuvp1ib1BStVNPS14A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CHqcCX6Y=FVt2C7U7FuC3TmXx02Y+YxwMdDAA1qQDGQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CDkUdO5ZzcEVzA_vxfgX_5A1jz=fk+CDjh7K7K4YACNg@mail.gmail.com> <C56A6D9F-7B3E-4321-81D3-AFD5B339BA3E@gmail.com> <EDD0E0C5667C4CD9AF76D76827CAED17@syneticfeba505> <20120330190336.65a7fde6@linux-pfy5.site> <CAF8hL-HdX8w4f5Wuy=wNTP4-EJMdMxGsBgOQbVe694KHi8YFig@mail.gmail.com> <20120330191848.37568ad4@linux-pfy5.site>

Ouch!  That must really hurt.  I wish I could buy the camera and save it
for you until you can use it again.  Times are really hard, especially for
journalists.  I would never advise anyone to go into journalism these days
and we will all be poorer in the future for the lack of good journalists.
 All of the citizen journalists are doing a very poor job for free.
 Someday we will realize what we have lost.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com