Subject: [Leica] 60mm Macro on Fuji X Pro 1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:57:00 -0400

Yes a list of what should be obvious amateur point and shoots and some
Netherlander DSLR's!
I'd just hate to be out with one of these cameras with some good stuff going
down. I'd rather have no camera at all in such really great situations. And
be going click click and NOT GETTING IT.
I'm sure its like not having an umbrella. Makes it guaranteed to rain. And
visa versa.

I think M is all about portability and compactness.
A Leica M or LTM IS YOUR COMPACT CAMERA!
When you buy a Leica M you don't have to go out later and get a compact
camera. You just bought one.
It IS what you you use when you want to travel light or are otherwise lazy.

--
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/