Subject: [Leica] 60mm Macro on Fuji X Pro 1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:00:42 -0400

I was happy with it the day I got it.  Many of the images I got with them
were viable especially at low ISO's but most shots I got In the past 13
months with my D700 were more than a step up and competitive with what other
photographers are getting. To shoot a cropped camera now is to not be
competitive with what they expect a photographer will bring back at the end
of the day. Or especially night.

--
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/