Subject: [Leica] LUG 20th anniversary
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:26:40 -0400

All this talk of how long folks have been on the LUG made me look in the
archives, too.  I'm a relative newbie:  Oct 2004 was my de-lurk date after a
couple of years of "reading the mail" as ham radio operators used to say.
For the last couple of years I've been dropping in and out as time allows.
The LUG remains one of my favorite on-line reads.

So, here's another thank you Brian for creating and maintaining this
wonderful club.

Equipment wise, I'm using mostly a Panasonic GX-1 and the PanaLeica 25mm
Summilux while following closely developments a la the NEX-7 and XPro-1
while waiting for the Leica mirrorless announcement and hoping *finally* to
find a body** to put my sleeping Leica lenses to work on.

Picture wise, I'm shooting all the while with Dr. Uncle Ted's words in my
head every time I push the shutter button.

Maybe I'll post some more boating shots this summer...

Time to re-lurk.   ;-)

Dick

**I know, I know, I know... the M9... the M9...