Subject: [Leica] NEX-7 vs. M9 comparison
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:34:48 -0500

Howard,

I really can't guess, but another variable I just realized, is did you do
the NEX focus or did it?

The different actual focal lengths and image sensor issue is definitely
relevant; it cannot be the "same" picture.  Your test is subjective as all
get out, and doesn't prove your point, at least to me.

If you like the camera, so be it.

--
Regards,

Sonny