Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica? Higher ISO
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:38:26 -0400

Its an image which certainly deserves the highest in handling.
Each times you crutch it it will look better.
Next time I'd for sure darken the large white plastic bucket.
Also the metal one.

It may be that what we are seeing is actually lighter than it appeared in
person when you were making the shot in dusk.
In such situations it seems to me a tad too much sharpening can wreck your
tonality. And black and white is hard.
I'd have left it a tad darker. But it could be my monitor.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/