Subject: [Leica] Can't walk
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:29:51 +0100

Ouch!

Don't sorry - a friend in need ...

I do hope it gets better without surgery and associated ordeal.

I have real compassion for you - drawn from knee surgery years back -
and for your folks as a whole for our health system is still ...  more
generous than yours, which can go both ways.

Take good care of self Mark, and keep us updated when you can.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 10 mars 12 ? 09:34, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :