Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D (Cars)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 09:24:54 -0600 (CST)

The car did make it out of the driveway, but could not go back up with all
the snow.  This happens all the time on our highways in the winter, as
people seem to think snow is no different than rain.  My John Deere tractor
with snow blower could not make it up our driveway without chains, weights,
and liquid filled tires, so a minivan with only 2WD has no chance when snow
is in place.

Gene