Subject: [Leica] Biogon SWC (lack of) distortion
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 20:33:52 -0500

Hasselblad got much mileage  out of the 38mm Biogon lens and the Hasselblad
square format going together like peanut butter and jelly.
But they did this certainly with rhetoric but even more certainly example
after example; of top mainly commercial photogs getting breath taking
results; notably industrial photography. Which were well printed in well
designed Hasselblad booklets. Printed in Sweden.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/