Subject: [Leica] Can Photoshop make you Jerry Uelsmann?
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 21:22:05 -0600

I think he was using  a Contax.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Can Photoshop make you Jerry Uelsmann?)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Can Photoshop make you Jerry Uelsmann?)
Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Can Photoshop make you Jerry Uelsmann?)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Can Photoshop make you Jerry Uelsmann?)