Subject: [Leica] Can Photoshop make you Jerry Uelsmann?
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 21:01:58 -0600

Jerry is an interesting person and an excellent teacher.  At the
lectures/workshops I've attended of his, he always had boxes of prints that
he would show that were rejects; experiments that didn't work.  He was
always willing to swap prints with students whose work he liked.  He is
very open about his creative process.  He has an incredible memory of the
images he creates his prints with, mixing old images with new.

I once ran into him at Weston Beach, just crawling around the rocks with
his 2 1/4, shooting pix, just like me!  A real regular guy.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com