Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scanning With an Epson 2450
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:13:22 -0600

Thank you, Lluis.  Since I no longer have a dedicated film scanner, I was
just looking for an alternative, in case I get poor scans from my local lab.
I think this will work for that, though I hope the lab scans continue to be
satisfactory.

This particular image, of one of my great-grandsons and his grandmother, was
shot under poor lighting conditions and is hard to correct.  For what I
needed, it served its purpose.

I concluded that 2-pass scanning at 2400dpi gives me the best resolution.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA