Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scanning With an Epson 2450
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 00:21:56 +0100

Jim,

General tonning is pleasant, I don't know if this one is the first you
have posted, I'm in delay to view and comment the postings. The faces
looks to me a little over manipulated, I don't know if this is
sharpening. I find very difficult get good color scans with a flatbed
scanner, with mine I was not fully happy.

Cheers
Lluis

El 16/02/2012, a las 7:15, Jim Nichols escribi?: