Subject: [Leica] IMG: Predator/prey, re-processed
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:58:45 -0600

I somewhat prefer the original.  Although I have no idea which is
correct, I prefer the white of the original.  In the revised image the
warmer background seems distracting to me.  Of course, this is a picky
A-B comparison.  Either image is sensational.   I know I would really
like to have that bird as a pet.  At this time of year a few mice find a
way into the house no matter what I do.

Ken