Subject: [Leica] OT (very) The Great Prostate Debate: Does Screening Save Lives?: Scientific American
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:36:54 -0600

Ken,

I appreciate the view of your family practice doc.  I watched my late
father-in-law go through radiology treatments in a brand new facility while
in his 80s, and then suffer side effects for the remainder of his days.  I
can't help but feel that the urologist was just trying to boost the patient
count at the new facility.

I will soon be 82, and ceased to be tested several years ago.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA