Subject: [Leica] Leica M10
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 23:38:22 -0800

phil  a pro leica phtogs is thing of the past, i don't think leica plans on
making money from the pro's yet. there r plenty people with money that
enjoy leica products same as any other fine gadget. over all the digital
age has helped leica to reinvent itself that doing much better than ever
before. everything is pre sold when shipped from the factory