Subject: [Leica] Leica M10
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 01:51:05 -0500

Except for the fact that the M system and Leica are both doing very well.
And will probably  as time goes by be doing even better.
Digital did not kill Leica. The M8 kept it going and the M9 improved on it
by quite a bit. The M9.5 or 10 will be I'm sure another giant step up and
will sell like hotcakes including to top  photogs.
Such pessimism has no grounds in reality.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/