Subject: [Leica] Leica M10
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 02:23:54 -0500

But most working top photogs don't use M9s or Leicas at all. they use
Canons, Nikons, Mamiyas and Hasselblads. Sure, a few folks do use
Leicas, but for the most part, the marque is one that is kept going by
affluent hobbyists. If Leica relied on professional photographers
alone, they would have been gone by the 1970s.
It's not pessimism, it's more realism.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica M10)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Leica M10)