Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: tapeo
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:18:10 +0100

Hello Nathan,I had a great time looking at this set which led me to go
through your several other picture sites, well, I did travel round the world
(almost) in just a few minutes, your pictures provide not only a wealth of
information on the countries you have so far visited but they come alive
with the prople you choose to focus on. The seemingly ordinary finally
appears in the limelight as worth watching, recording and remembering.
Thanks! (I start thinking this PAW idea is definitely something I should
consider!) Jean-MichelI wish we could have a drink outside as you did,
temperatures here are terrible ...