Subject: [Leica] Chinatown, Timeless...
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:10:59 +0100

Richard, I looked at the first series and then the one where you removed the
"split-toning" (please forgive my ignorance, I don't know much about "split
toning" !) but couldn't notice any big difference. I was amazed at the
quality of your B&W tones, very subtle rendering of the greys and, of
course, a great reportage of the event. I first thought this was film and
then I read your comment ... Thanks for sharing! (you're right, people don't
take you seriously when you shoot with an unobtrusive camera, it shows on
your pictures, everyone one's quite relaxed and enjoying their
time).Jean-Michel