Subject: [Leica] Photographic Freedom
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:04:18 -0800

Gerry:

Were there a Petition against this draconian proposal that would allow Yank
signatures to count, I would have already signed it!

Rubbish Proclamation!

Hopefully it will be shouted down

If not in Commons and amongst the Lords, then on the streets.  By the way;
where the hell is King Murdoch when we actually need him to throw his
(considerable) weight around about Freedom of the Press?  Might improve his
decades of crap Karma if he did so.

If someone were going to use such photos to do something evil, they would
have done by now.  Pretty soon, illegal to shoot anything in front of any
Starbucks anywhere in the UK...

Best Regards, Bob in Seattle
(where we are no strangers from cops giving us "The Look" when we shoot
around town?I guess that figure the crop will show their Badge Number, eh?).

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net