Subject: [Leica] 50 ASPH 'lux AND Nocti users...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:35:11 -0600

I borrowed a Noctilux for a while from a LUGer.  (Amazing that this
community can do things like that,)

I decided I didn't like it.

Then I had an opportunity to buy a package that included am M7, a 21mm
pre-asph, and a Noctilux, for a great price.

I sold the the 21 to GeeBee, kept the Noctilux for about a year.

I made about five Money pictures with the nocti, then decided some bills
needed to be paid, and since it wasn't really paying the way, it went.

So sorry to have sold it,

--
Regards,

Sonny