Subject: [Leica] 50 ASPH 'lux AND Nocti users...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:54:37 -0600 (CST)

I have only the 50 Summicron, would love to have either or both the Noctilux
or Summilux, but they are not within my budget at this time, or probably the
near or far future.  If I have to shoot in the dark, I just set it at f 2.0
and do my best using any conveineint support I can find.  Works for me at
this time, until i can afford the others.

Cheers,
Gene