Subject: [Leica] Falling Apart
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:55:39 -0500

I'm lucky that mine is not what I've heard stories of. I guess mainly on the
LUG. My main contact with reality.
Mine is not great pain. Just minor. And makes it hard to move.
I shot at least one car in this condition for the paper. I think two.
So my life does not get frozen completely at these occurrences.
Just slows me down. Makes me move like a person many decades older.

In acting class they tell you if you want to appear old on stage simply add
3o pounds to yourself in your own mind.  Would make you lower yourself
slowly into a chair.
Well I've already got the pounds but if I wanted to appear to be much older
I'd just remember what it feels like to have my back go out. I think that
could work. And a white wig.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/