Subject: [Leica] War Photographers
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:37:29 -0500

Marty,
I was speaking of the very green photographers who have just gotten all
that shiny new gear and their brand new body armor & Kevlar helmet. The
ones who haven't smelled death yet and have only seen suffering through
the works of the greats who went before them. Brand new invincible
photographers. I was one once. The seasoned ones are there and will
remain there to try to effect what education they can on the condition
but like Emanuel said, it's up to the editors and the networks to get
the images out there.

Phil Forrest