Subject: [Leica] Greetings to all of you!
From: johnkcleung at yahoo.de (John K.C. Leung)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:02:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everybody,

My name is John and I am new to LUG.
I ain't really a collector of cameras, but I'm more like a guy who loves
taking photos, everywhere.
At this moment I have an SL2 with a summicron 50, plus a Nikon too.
Anyway since I am new, I have a few questions.

1. Although I know how to open a new post (like what I'm doing now), I don't
really have an idea on how to reply to somebody's thread. Should I simply
click to "reply" button in the mail that I receive?
2. I've also registered the LUG Gallery. May I know if there's any storage
limitation for each user? Like, how many megabytes? And how could I check
how much I've used and remained?
3. (Just out of curiosity) I love meeting friends from all places around the
world as I love foreign cultures and languages. And since most Leicas are
made in Germany, I wonder if most of the people in the group are German?
(Btw I am also learning German at a beginner level, so it'll certainly be
good if I can know some German friends :-) )

Sorry that I'm new and I really know nothing at all. Hope I can learn more,
especially about photography, in this group. :-)

Cheers,
John

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Greetings to all of you!)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Greetings to all of you!)