Subject: [Leica] Hello all!
From: johnkcleung at yahoo.de (John K.C. Leung)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:02:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everybody,

My name is John and I'm new to here.
I just tried to post here but seems my thread did not come out, so I am
trying to post once again. Hopefully it'll be shown this time.
(Btw if I want to reply, should I just reply directly by hitting the "reply"
button in my mailbox?)
Despite developing the "photographing" habit for years, I'm still a beginner
in photography, and I hope I could meet some friends and learn more about
photography here in this group.
Let me introduce more about myself, I have a SL2 with a summicron 50, as
well as some gears in the Nikon system.

Anyway I hope this message will turn up :-$ [And sorry for being ignorant as
I'm new to it.]
Thanks!

John