Subject: [Leica] Another photo of my favorite bookstore
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 03:22:32 -0500

Gerry,

I have indeed bought a lot of great photo books there, but they have
plenty of good ones I haven't bought. Some I already have a copy of, some
I am not interested in, and some I cannot afford (their prices are
actually pretty low on most things). Its a cool place. Even in Santa Fe,
there was really nothing like it. There were places out there with much
better selections of art and photo stuff, but none had the dusty old
bookstore feel of Hyde's, and none had the incredible selections of
history and literature that Sam stocks.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography