Subject: [Leica] To Tina (Silverfast question)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:44:02 +0100

Hi Tina,

Thank you very much for your advice, yesterday was a familiar
festivity here, today is Epiphany, and this is a big celebration here
for the children, yesterday it was the parade and today the presents.

I'll come back to you this evening or tomorrow... yhanks again

Saludos
Lluis

El 05/01/2012, a las 19:09, Tina Manley escribi?: