Subject: [Leica] Still alive, happy new year and some new pictures
From: pburphoto at gmail.com (Paolo Burlando)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 01:27:52 +0100
References: <3FE03B21-CE6E-46BF-A29D-B9AC183036B5@gmail.com> <65487EC0-728D-4BF1-951A-F2B0058321FC@mac.com> <ED1B1ED1-EDFE-4C47-B626-DFD614D248E4@gmail.com> <CACkqTDTROyCz0fm9fcGK-YsxoijMstmnMMb0tDOqzoZgg2C_TA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxuqGziLdfPyDDgD_HRxTu01WUbDDC90ut7ShcFcfVqDaA@mail.gmail.com> <00A0610A-9329-4B76-9C37-9B3A066E63AF@gmail.com> <CAFfkXxuyyo+bb4ZO98bbQ38=+4_4zJdPFEXnpJyb47SDuBuR4A@mail.gmail.com>

Well... fortunately you did not choose one of my favourites... Of course, I
know it's not difficult to by-pass... Can I say that one should be
determined to spend at least the time of "a piece of cake" to clean the
picture? May be common thieves are lazy... I will consider to throw them
away...

_________
Paolo Burlando
CH-8127 Forch