Subject: [Leica] Still alive, happy new year and some new pictures
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 18:10:23 -0600

All I can say is "nice try"
http://sonc.com/watermark.htm

Despite the low resolution (which made it easier) and the right click
defeated, it was a piece of cake.

I think you should throw away the watermarks.  They just piss off anyone
who really wants to see your pictures, degrade your work, and do not deter
the common thief.

They'll use the picture even with the watermark.

<http://sonc.com/watermark.htm>

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Still alive, happy new year and some new pictures)
Reply from pburphoto at gmail.com (Paolo Burlando) ([Leica] Still alive, happy new year and some new pictures)
Message from quantran101 at gmail.com (Quan Tran) ([Leica] Still alive, happy new year and some new pictures)