Subject: [Leica] Yet another patriotic house in Ft. Wayne
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 02:34:46 -0800 (PST)

It's also common for Texans to proudly fly their state flag indoors and
outdoors. One amusing, true story I recall from years ago was that some TX
expats, who unfortunately had to live/work in NYC, hung the TX flag out side
their office window in Manhattan on TX Independence Day. Some locals mistook
it for the flag of Communist Vietnam and called NYPD to complain.