Subject: [Leica] a leica IIIf or IIIg body?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:55:56 +0100

Steve, if budget is not an issue, get a IIIg, it is much closer to the M
experience than the IIIf, Of course, if you do want the authentic LTM
experience, and/or money is an issue, than do get the IIIf. As I have
mentioned in other contexts, these cameras have an amazing impact on
women--be prepared for attractive females to fling themselves at you if you
wear one around your neck at a party or similar occasion.

Cheers,
Nathan