Subject: [Leica] lagavullin on the cruise
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 19:49:01 +0100

Sorry, but I just hate being nickel-and-dimed like this. I will happily buy
drinks in the hotel / ship bar (if I ever do go on a cruise) but I sure as
hell do not want anyone to tell me what I can or cannot bring into my room,
as long as it is legal. And one of my pet peeves in hotels is being charged
for wifi in a $300/night hotel (as was the case during my recent trip to
Washington) when I can get it for free at every McDonalds or Starbucks.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain